Sunday, February 22, 2015

Program "Aama" Geja Sharma Wagle

Posted by Anup Baral February 22, 2015 :

Last Episode: My identity is that, I am a son of this soil, with feelings and emotions just like yours. A heart that weeps at my country's losses but at the same time rejoices in the glory of her triumphant existence and success. Contrary to most people’s mindset about the nature of a businessman, I am a simple man with simple likes. I have great love and concern for Music, Art and Literature. The Lunkaran Das and Gangadevi Chaudhary Academy for Art & Literature is one such initiative that has been established to promote and support budding artists through various art and literary awards. My passion for social service, literature, art and music is boundless. I believe that art, music and literature are the true epitomes of life. Many a times, during disheartening situations, I find solace in them. My unquestionable faith in people and life makes me believe that I can even move mountains. I believe in viewing the physical and the material world with my spiritual and creative eyes. I believe life and mind remain incomplete if one does not possess a liking for creativity.

Popular Posts