Saturday, May 9, 2015

13-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Sexual Predator in Her Own Home

Posted by Anup Baral | May 09, 2015 :
San Jose police are trying to track down a man who tried to sexually assault a woman in a grocery store restroom last month and this week forced his way into the home of a 13-year-old girl as she arrived home from school.

Watch News report of Abcnews channel "13 Year Old California Girl Fights Off Alleged Sexual Attacker" in her home.
The girl then locked the door after he left, hid in a closet and texted her father: "DADDY COME HOME NOW. SOME GUY TRIED TO RAPE ME."

"I was just trying to get him off of me, so I pushed him back and at one point, I slammed my flat palm into his face," she said. "And I think that's what scared him off. Because right after I slammed my hand to his face, that's when he got off of me."

The young girl then ran into her parent's closet, locked the door, and began texting her parents. She told her father: "DADDY COME HOME NOW. SOME GUY TRIED TO RAPE ME." Her dad called 911.

The girl's mother agreed to the interview because the suspect walked away and could attack again, "They should be able to walk home from school," she said. "They shouldn't be kept captive because of those sick persons out there."

Popular Posts