Houston police said an armed convenience store clerk not only foiled an attempted robbery, but wound up putting the would-be robber in the hospital. Police said the man was shot in the neck while trying to rob a convenience store at the intersection of Almeda-Genoa and Rowlett. "When I saw the gun I felt like I was going to die. For my safety I had to pull my trigger," said store clerk Kiran Giri. Giri is known in his southeast Houston neighborhood as Alex and said he's worked at the Almeda Discount Food Store for 14 years. In that time, Giri said he's seen crime getting worse.
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Posted by Anup Baral August 27, 2015 :
Houston police said an armed convenience store clerk not only foiled an attempted robbery, but wound up putting the would-be robber in the hospital. Police said the man was shot in the neck while trying to rob a convenience store at the intersection of Almeda-Genoa and Rowlett. "When I saw the gun I felt like I was going to die. For my safety I had to pull my trigger," said store clerk Kiran Giri. Giri is known in his southeast Houston neighborhood as Alex and said he's worked at the Almeda Discount Food Store for 14 years. In that time, Giri said he's seen crime getting worse.

Houston police said an armed convenience store clerk not only foiled an attempted robbery, but wound up putting the would-be robber in the hospital. Police said the man was shot in the neck while trying to rob a convenience store at the intersection of Almeda-Genoa and Rowlett. "When I saw the gun I felt like I was going to die. For my safety I had to pull my trigger," said store clerk Kiran Giri. Giri is known in his southeast Houston neighborhood as Alex and said he's worked at the Almeda Discount Food Store for 14 years. In that time, Giri said he's seen crime getting worse.
Popular Posts
-
Posted by Anup Baral May 28, 2015 : Watch a news report on Labor shortages to destroy Earthquake crack building in Kathmandu. Many people h...
-
Posted by Anup Baral August 04, 2015 : Ukali Orali is lok dohori program aired from Image Channel. Today’s episode is Phone call where you c...
-
Posted by Anup Baral June 25, 2014 : Born in 1958 at Putali Sadak in Kathmandu, Dinesh Satyal, more popularly known as Saurav, graduated in ...
-
Posted by Rajesh KC August 28, 2014 : Four Nepali teams were stranded in Kathmandu for two days after their scheduled flight to South Korea...
-
Posted by Anup Baral May 16, 2015 : Watch Earthquake special report on CPN-UML senior leader Madhav Kumar Nepal vs Deepak Kuikel. A case stu...
-
Posted by Anup Baral November 23, 2014 : The death toll in Jajarkot bus accident has climbed to 14 after police retrieved bodies of nine mor...
-
Posted by Anup Baral March 30, 2015 : At least four persons died, leaving 17 injured when a passenger bus collided with micro bus at Jogimar...
-
Posted by Anup Baral November 28, 2015 : This is a comedy program named "Hakka Hakki". This show is written and directed by famou...
-
Posted by Anup Baral October 27, 2015 : Nepal Police on Wednesday arrested National football skipper Sagar Thapa along with four other playe...
-
Posted by Anup Baral July 14, 2015 : Finance Minister Dr Ram Sharan Mahat presents budget for the fiscal year 2015/16 at parliament. As per ...



