Sunday, May 10, 2015

Interview with with Hemanta Sharma

Posted by Anup Baral | May 10, 2015 :
Nepali famous singer Hemanta Sharma was born in 19th of December in a middle class family in the bank of Narayani River of a very beautiful and innocent village named TRIVENI, Nawal Parasi district, Lumbini zone, Nepal as 3rd children of my parents. Family:- My father name is Danda Pani Sharma and Mother name is Sumitra Sharma. My brother name is Rabindra Sharma

Watch latest Interview with with Hemanta Sharma in Himalaya Television.
Childhood & Schooling:- Upto 4 years in Triveni. Than I was carried to Chhairo, Jomsom with my parents as they were government officials. Father used to work in Sahakari Sakha and Mummy used to teach in school at Marfa. I started my school life from [Janhit Ni. Ma. Bi. So far I remember the name] Marfa, Jomsom, in grade 1, then my  brother replaced me and joined with parents and I was send back to Triveni. From grade 2 to 6, I studied in Triveni [ Narayani Gandaki Ni. Ma. Bi.]. Studying Bhairahawa, Kapilvastu ,Syangia, after changing more than 7 times the schools, I ultimately completed  S.L.C.  from Ratna Rajya Ma.Bi. Taulihawa, Kapilvastu.

Popular Posts